The Best Office Plants
We know an office can be a busy place with people that have a limited amount of time but, this should not stop you from being able to breathe in cleaner filtered plant air. The plants we have chosen to be the best for your office have a proven track record at being brilliant air purifiers. They are really easy to look after, most of them thrive on neglect and can tolerate a dry low light environment.
Why do I need plants in my office?
Plants make people healthier, happier and more productive. They have been proven to have an up to 60% increase in someones feeling of well being. By putting 5 medium sized plants in a space as big as 20 metres squared, 75% of air pollutants will be absorbed by our beautiful plants.
Why is it so important to remove 'Air pollutants'?
Air pollutants such as Xylene, Toluene, Benzene, acetone and many others are chemicals that have been linked with several health problems among them are headaches, respiratory problems, anaemia, marrow disease and kidney disease to name a few.
1. Eddie The Golden Pothos, is almost unkillable. Eddie needs watering roughly once a week and will tolerate most lighting conditions. The Golden Pothos plant has been found to be capable of removing significant amounts of xylene, toluene, benzene and ethylbenzene from the air.
2. Sammy The Snake Plant, another plant that is almost unkillable. Water every 2-6 weeks, perfect amount of maintenance for any Office . Sammy has the ability to absorb excessive amounts of carbon monoxide, produces oxygen and filters other toxins from the air such as benzene, xylene, trichloroethylene and formaldehyde.
3. Andy The Yucca. Andy is incredibly tough, he prefers slightly more humidity but will tolerate an office environment. Just make sure he isn't next to a radiator or air conditioning unit. Water every week, make sure the soil dries out between watering. Andy is one of the most effective houseplants in air purification, he helps to remove formaldehyde, benzene, trichloroethylene and carbon dioxide.
4. Lucy The Chinese money plant, back in fashion and looking better than ever! Water Lucy once a week. Lucy does prefer a little bit more light but, she isn't fussy.
5. Kentia The Kentia Palm will give your Office the Jungle look. Our low maintenance palm Kentia is a brilliant addition and very easy to care for. Kentia will fill an empty corner in any Office. Kentia Palm removes air pollutants such as acetone, xylene, and toluene from indoor air.
The quantities of air pollutants in an indoor environment generally do not pose a significant health risk to humans. In cities the quantity of air pollutants can be a lot higher so we recommend plants to help filter the environment with the goal to make us happier and healthier.
Not only can plants clean the air around use they can also absorb harmful EMF radiation emitted from out devices. Our phones, computers and a variety of other office devices produce an electrical field just like how humans and plants do. Powerful electromagnetic fields such as the implementation of 5G can cause you to feel generally unwell with flu like symptoms. NASA has found that cacti and succulents are pretty efficient at absorbing EMF radiation.
Radiation Absorbing Indoor Plants
- Sammy, Snake plant
- Garcia, Euphorbia Cactus
- Steve, Sansevieria Mikado
For hundreds of years people have worshipped the power of crystals which claim to also block and reduce EMF. This is nature working together to create a better office environment for you.